The Rosen Centre Hotel, Orlando, FL
In this 8-day college audition preparatory program gives students the unparalleled opportunity to work with TEN of the top university and college musical theatre programs in the country.
Our list of participating schools from 2019: AMDA, Baldwin Wallace, Carnegie Mellon, Elon, University of Michigan, NYU Tisch, Point Park University, Texas State University, Roosevelt University, Viterbo. Our 2020 Schools will be announced and confirmed SOON, and many of the same schools will be returning!
The College Audition Conservatory Advantage
- Small master classes. In small groups of approximately ten, students will each have the opportunity to work one-on-one with each university in three-hour song, monologue, and dance workshops.
- Parent workshops. Parents are invited (and encouraged!) to attend the week as well. We have daily workshops and master classes for parents all week long that will also teach you up the application and audition process, financial aid, academic planning, and more!
- A Celebrity Master Class. NEW THIS YEAR! We will be bringing in a broadway celebrity to conduct a master class with our students, on stage!
- Mock college auditions. Students will audition for the colleges TWICE during the program. At the beginning of the week from our faculty, and again on the final day of the program for an additional 10+ schools (a total of 20+ schools). Students will receive feedback forms on the last day that will give them a clear idea of their areas of improvement before they are ready for their college auditions!
- Fun free time and evening activities. When not in master classes, we have many fun activities planned for our attendees including a BBQ Pool Party, an outdoor Movie Night, a Piano Bar Evening, Pirates Dinner Adventure and Walt Disney World’s Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue!
- Student. $3400. Includes double-occupancy room with a roommate for eight nights, all meals, all evening activities, all student workshops.
- Student plus one parent. $5200. Includes a private hotel with parent/family member and student for eight night, all meals, evening activities, and student/parents workshops for both of you.
- Student plus two parents. $6400. Includes a private hotel room for eight nights, all meals, evening activities, and workshops for all three of you.
- Make it a family vacation! Reach out to us about pricing for additional hotel rooms, or extra nights at a reduced hotel rate!
“This week has been one of the most supportive weeks of my life as well as some of the best training. I learned something new in every workshop and pushed myself in ways you don’t often experience.” -Claire King, Class of 2020
“I not only got to work with faculty from incredible musical theatre programs, I also got to work with students from across the country and made a lot of great friends!” -Jared Guerrasio, Class of 2020
“The students and faculty here have truly inspired me to continue my path to a career in musical theatre. I have gotten so much helpful insight this week and have gained first-hand experience with people I could more than likely be working with in the future.” -Benji Santiago, Class of 2020
“I feel that The College Audition is one of the best college prep programs out there for future Musical Theatre students. Tim puts together an amazing faculty for the benefit of the students.” -Greg Daniels, (Faculty, Baldwin Wallce)
“The College Audition will give any young student preparing to pursue an education in theatre all the tools they will need to begin their journey. They will meet and study with passionate and informed faculty members from across the country to advise and prepare them to fulfill their dreams.” -Mark Madama, Faculty, University of Michigan
“The College Audition was a great experience. We really enjoyed the week and being able to offer workshops and working with the students. Tons of talent in a supportive, fun and collaborative environment. I highly recommend The College Audition for students and schools alike.” -Kaitlin Hopkins, Faculty, Texas State University
“[The] TCA intensive provided vital information about the college audition process for both my student and for me. Every individual my daughter met with was extremely knowledgeable and encouraging. Thank you!” – Shawna Walberg, Parent
“As a parent, I came into this program with little understanding of the entire college audition process. This experience provided me with the necessary tools and knowledge to help my daughter have an extremely successful college audition experience and to support her every step of the way.” – Lisa Reed, Parent
“This week of networking and master classes is something you won’t get at a college visit. The Faculty were so open to the students the classes were intense and just what daughter needed to help make her pathway to her future. The student and parent friendships made too were amazing and just as important as the education.” – Tracy Angelo, Parent